Vegetables, Rice, Oil, Water
- In a pressure cooker add 1 measure (100gm) of Biryani Mix, 2 measures (300ml) of water and 1.5 measures (200ml) of cooking oil & mix well.
- Cook the contents on medium flame for about 5 minutes stirring continuously until oil starts to separate.
- Add 5 measures (600gm) of cut vegetables (Carrots, Beans, Potatoes etc.) and cook on medium flame for 2 minutes stirring continuously.
- Next add 4 measures (600gm) of Basmati Rice and cook for 1 minute stirring continuously.
- Now add 8-10 measures (1.2 ltrs) of water & mix well. Close the pressure cooker & Cook for 2-3 whistles.
- Once the cooker cools down, open the lid and add 2 tsp of ghee to the cooked Biryani, mix it gently. Now the Biryani is ready to serve.