- Gas Stove Cooking:
- To 200gm of Mysore Pak Mix add 2 spoons of water (spoon inside) in a large kadai (at least 1 liter capacity) to make the dough (similar to Chapathi Dough).
- Add 1 spoon (spoon inside) of refined cooking oil to the dough and mix it to form a thick paste (Use a spoon for mixing as the mixture will be very sticky).
- Then cook the paste in a very low flame stirring the paste thoroughly until the color of the paste changes to pale yellow or oil starts to separate.
- Now REMOVE the kadai from the flame.
- And while the dough is hot, add 1 spoon (spoon inside) of Ghee and BEAT it VERY WELL till the oil & ghee mix thoroughly with the dough. Continue beating the dough (like you beat eggs) till it become very smooth thick paste.
- Spread the paste in tray (greased with ghee) as a smooth sheet of 10mm thickness. Allow it to cool in the tray for 1-2hrs.
- Use an oiled knife to cut them into required size.
- Microwave Cooking:
- Use steps 1 & 2 above (as on Gas Cooking). Then microware in low power (360) for 4 minutes. Then use steps 5, 6 and 7 above (as on Gas Cooking).